South Beach meets New England

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Zafu.com - are they doing a good job?



My morning visit to blogospher around my neighborhood brought me to an interesting website: http://www.zafu.com They claim finding a pair of perfect jeans for you based on your preferences, height, weigh and body type. Since I am a perfect example of a person hard to find jeans for I decided to give it a shot. After a dozen questions about my butt and how I would like to see it their search returned 10 jeans for me. Basically they don't sell jeans - just redirect you to a web store. But hell, I was disappointed. I clearly indicated my height: 6 feet and my favorite brand - Rock & Republic (they asked)... The search result returned 10 jeans. ALL of them were in inseam 33"... I already have capris for this summer, thank you! For a person who are 5'11" and taller there are jeans with 36" inseam just so you know, dear Zafu! So PLEASE make sure people won't waste their time filling up your questionary just to boost your web stats. And PLEASE don't tell them that you have something for them if you don't - I clicked on all jeans to make sure they don't fit me...

Labels: ,

posted by PhotoAttitude at 5:42 AM

1 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home